Post-acute care and services should be provided in an environment that is the least restrictive but continues to support overall recovery and wellness, whether in the home or a care community.
If you are not quite ready to return home or tried but found you still need more support, Transitions can help.
The Transitions neighborhood consists of private, fully-furnished apartments. Just bring clothing and personal items.
Guests benefit from care and services including rehabilitation, social engagement, wellness programming, home environment assessments, and transitional care to home follow-up.
Transitions is offered at an all-inclusive daily rate which includes:
- Community Life Programming
- Clinical Services
- Aide Services
- Care Transitions to Home Planning
- Social Work Services
- Dietician Services
A Transitions stay can be anywhere from one week to six weeks. Similar to a stay in a traditional rehabilitation setting, you must have a distinct reason for a short stay regarding recovery, reconditioning, and clinical monitoring. Examples include:
- Observation for response to a new clinical situation such as new diabetic/insulin or a fibrillation/heart rate and new medication.
- Rehabilitation, particularly areas that relate to practicing living in a home-like environment.
- Anxiety about being home without clinical support.
- Delay in having support structures in place at home.
- More stabilization required.
Transitions at Pitman
Click here to download.